By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this website:
- This website and the material on this website may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Project Genetics, except that you are permitted to print or download on a single computer a copy of any of the materials on this website for personal non-commercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this website or its contents are transferred to you.
- The photographs, artwork and information contained in this site are copyrighted and may not be distributed, modified, reused, reposted, or otherwise used outside the scope of normal web browsing without the express written permission of Project Genetics.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that your relationship with Project Genetics is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that your decision to submit any material to Project Genetics does not place Project Genetics in a position of trust or any position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to the material you submit. You hereby waive any moral rights (or “droit moral”) you may have in and to any materials that you submit to Project Genetics, even if such material is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- The information on this website is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- You may be required to provide personally identifiable information to use and/or access certain portions of the website. You agree that any information that you provide to Project Genetics will be accurate and that you will make reasonable efforts to keep that information up to date.
- The posting of any content or material to this website and the creation of a link from this website to any other website are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Project Genetics.
- The website may contain links to third party websites. These third-party websites may be affiliated with Project Genetics or unaffiliated. For example, your submission of a resume may automatically direct you to and be conducted on a third-party site. Project Genetics is not responsible for, and you agree that Project Genetics will have no liability to you for, the availability, content or performance of any portion of the Internet including other websites to which the Project Genetics website may be linked or from which a Project Genetics website may be accessed. Project Genetics does not regularly review materials on websites linked to this website and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked websites.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Project Genetics may use personal information submitted by its users for specific purposes, including:
- Compiling aggregate statistics of the use of its website;
- Maintenance and administration of the Project Genetics website;
- Following up on comments and other messages that users submit to Project Genetics through its website;
- Direct marketing and promotional efforts by or on behalf of Project; and
- Contacting and recruiting individuals who submit résumés through its or a third party’s website.
Correcting, Updating and Removing Personal Information
If a user’s personal information changes or is incorrect, please contact support@ProjectGenetics.com so that Project Genetics may make any necessary updates or corrections. Additionally, in the event that a user of the Project Genetics website does provide personal information and later wishes to have Project Genetics remove the personal information, please contact support@ProjectGenetics.com in order to do so.
Data Security and Integrity
Project Genetics has put in place certain technological and procedural security functions in order to protect the personal information it collects, uses or transfers from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. In addition, Project Genetics will use reasonable efforts to remove a user’s personal information when it is no longer required for the purposes set forth above. However, Project Genetics cannot guarantee that such the loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or retention will never occur, and makes no representations to this effect.
Third Party Websites
The Project Genetics website may provide links to third party websites. Project Genetics does not make any representations or warranties with respect to such third-party websites. Users of the Project Genetics website should be aware the owners and operators of such third-party websites might collect, use or transfer personal information under different terms and conditions than Project Genetics. Upon linking to a third-party website, users of the Project Genetics should inform themselves of the privacy policies of such third-party websites.