On today’s show, we discuss how leaders can create a thriving culture to prevent employee burnout in their organizations.
Michele Molitor is the founder and CEO of Nectar Consulting Inc., and co-author of the best-selling book “Breakthrough Healing”. She works with executives and entrepreneurs bringing more than 25 years of experience, intuitive insights, and strategic business savvy to their success. She is an expert at enhancing the capacity of leaders, to build high performing teams and exponentially increase bottom-line results.
- Most importantly, employees want most to feel seen, heard, and respected.
- Authentic leadership creates trust. A leader who does what they say they will do will drive results and establish a safe culture with guidelines.
- When leaders are consistently seen “overworking,” it can cause employees to think they are expected to as well. Balance is key.
- 3 top tips to avoid burnout and foster effective communication:
- Employees should recognize their own boundaries and set them clearly with leadership.
- Leaders should set clear expectations for employees regarding tasks and timelines.
- Leaders should intentionally listen to tune in to the team members to see what they genuinely need and where things may be going off the rails. If a problem is caught early, it can be redirected back on track.
Connect with Michele Molitor: